With the EP series balances, Precisa is setting new standards: innovative, high-tech instrumentation which includes the latest technical developments, unique performance features, best user-interface and the most modern design to establish the EP series as the very bench-mark for modern laboratory technology.
The EPseries owes its extremely high reliability and durability to the well-known competence of Precisa’s engineering and development. The weighing cell is of the highest mechanical quality, operates extremely precisely.
The structured access to the balance menu and the clearly presented, easy to read graphic display offer simplicity of operation.
Precisa’s new slide-in modules provide a range of connection options for the balance. The interchangeable inserts assure connection to future communication technologies like
USB Host, Ethernet wired, Ethernet wireless, Bluetooth and RS 485.
- Fully automatic internal calibration system, programmable time and temperature controlled (SCS)
- Draft shield with ambidextrous operation
- Die-cast aluminum housing of the balance
- Clock with date and time
- High contrast liquid crystal graphic display with high resolution
- High resolution weighing cell with optimized electronic control
- USB device and RS232/V24 bi-directional interface as standard
- Upgrading via Internet
- Multi-user memory (MUM)
- Pipette calibration
- Density determination
- Variety of measurement units
- Multi-level back weighing
- Dynamic weighing and dynamic differential weighing (weighing on ship)
- Minimum sample weight (MSW) according to USP
- Automatic Reproducibility Test (ART)
- Buoyancy Error Suppression Technology (BEST)